SECTION C: BUSINESS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- SECTION CA | Appropriations and Revenue Sources
- SECTION CAA | Appropriations
- SECTION CAB | Bond Issue
- SECTION CAC | Time Warrants
- SECTION CAD | Certificates of Indebtedness
- SECTION CAE | Loans and Notes
- SECTION CAF | Ad Valorem Taxes
- SECTION CAG | Investments
- SECTION CAH | Sale, Trade or Lease of College Property
- SECTION CAH.1 | Sale, Trade or Lease of College Property
- SECTION CAI | Grants, Funds and Donations
- SECTION CAJ | Rentals and Service Charges
- SECTION CB | Depository of Funds
- SECTION CC | Annual Operating Budget
- SECTION CD | Accounting
- SECTION CD.1 | Accounting
- SECTION CD.2 | Cash Handling Procedures
- SECTION CD.3 | Fixed Assets
- SECTION CD.4 | Financial Reports and Statements
- SECTION CD.5 | Accounting Inventories
- SECTION CD.6 | Accounting Audits
- SECTION CD.7 | Accountability
- SECTON CD.8 | Travel Procedures
- SECTION CD.9 | Taxation of Gifts, Prizes, and Awards to Employees
- SECTION CE | Purchasing and Acquisitions
- SECTION CF | Safety Program
- SECTION CG | Site Management
- SECTION CH | Equipment, Supply and Records Management
- SECTION CI | Transportation Management
- SECTION CJ | Insurance and Annuities
- SECTION CK | Facilities Planning and Standards
- SECTION CL | College District Auxiliary Enterprises
- SECTION CM | Technology Resources
- SECTION CN | Information Security
- SECTION CO | Intellectual Property
BUSINESS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
STANDARDS FOR UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF EXISTING FACILITIES
STANDARDS FOR UPKEEP, MAINTENANCE AND OF EXISTING FACILITIES
The District President approves all schedules for upkeep and maintenance of existing facilities at Navarro College.
The Vice President of Operations and Advancement) oversees all master scheduling of upkeep and maintenance schedules for all District Facilities in collaboration with the Executive Director of Facilities.
No alterations to any of the physical facilities of Navarro College are to be made without the approval of the District President.
Proposals for physical alterations of facilities must be submitted to the Vice President of Operations and Advancement by the appropriate vice president in writing.
The Vice President of Operations and Advancement will complete a proposed floor plan with cost estimates for consideration by the President’s Cabinet and final approval by the District President before any alterations are made.
- The District President and Vice President of Operations an Advancement conduct site visits to establish priority lists for upkeep, maintenance, and renovation.
- The District President provides the Vice President of Operations an Advancement deferred maintenance requests based on meetings conducted by District President with the Executive Leadership Team.
- The Vice President of Operations an Advancement produces preliminary construction drawings.
- The Vice President of Operations an Advancement reviews all deferred maintenance requests and any construction drawings with the Executive Director of Facilities.
- The Executive Director of Facilities reviews the deferred maintenance lists and completes Construction Costs Analysis Report and Cost Summary Analysis Report.
- The Executive Director of Facilities and Vice President of Operations and Advancement review preliminary Construction Costs Analysis Report and Cost Summary Analysis Report.
- The Executive Director of Facilities and Vice President of Operations and Advancement establish timeline for the deferred maintenance projects.
- The Vice President of Operations and Advancement reports to the District President the drawings, Construction Costs Analysis Report and Cost Summary Analysis Report and timeline for the projects.
- The District President reviews drawings, Construction Costs Analysis Report and Cost Summary Analysis Report and timeline for the projects and approves projects(s).
- The Vice President of Operations and Advancement and the Executive Director of Facilities collaborate on schedules for upkeep of facilities including buildings, and grounds for all campuses of Navarro College.
- The Executive Director of Facilities establishes upkeep schedules that include custodial schedules, grounds schedules and building repairs.
- The Executive Director of Facilities establishes maintenance schedules including personnel assigned to maintenance schedules.
Approved: October 2, 2015