SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.2 | Leaves for Campus Police Officers
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
CONFLICT OF INTEREST – GIFTS
Navarro College considers it a conflict of interest for any employee to accept a personal gift or any benefit from a person or company currently involved in, or interested in any business or employment relationship with the College except where allowed by law.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST – OUTSIDE EMPLOYMENT
Full-time regular employment by Navarro College involves the commitment of the individual’s professional time, energy, and primary loyalty to the College. Such individuals are expected, at a minimum, to be available to conduct college duties during the equivalent of forty (40) hours per week unless otherwise articulated in the employment contract or requested by their immediate supervisor. Outside work or other activity must not impair the individual’s ability to fulfill his/her duties at the College.
Time spent in such outside employment activities must be in addition to, rather than
a part of, the normal full-time effort expected by the College.
All outside employment must be pre-approved through Human Resources to determine any conflict of interest.
Date Issued: January 22, 2015